The foundation makes the house available for private events. Built in 1924 by architect Jean Hendricks, the house was completely renovated in 2017 by the duo Vanden Eeckhoudt – Creyf architects in a contemporary style while preserving the historic spirit of the place. Situated close by Avenue Louise, a singular, intimate and convivial venue dedicated to contemporary creation, with an art collection and programming around the visual arts, in the heart of the gallery district and close to the Ixelles ponds.
Privatization on request to suit your projects: seminars, receptions, photo shoots, film shoots…
space for your events, exhibitions, pop up fashion sales, seminars, conferences ...
100 square meters – 70-150 people.
– Equipment on request: sound system, screening, seats.
The library area
Adjacent to the Atelier. The ideal environment for your meetings, products launches ...
30 square meters,> 20 people.
• Availability of ground floor Workshop (space for seminars), library and kitchen ‘raw’ (cold room included): 1700 euros excluding VAT
• Kitchen only (independent entrance) : price on request
• Privatization of the house : price on request
• Provision of equipment (all or part of it, the price will be invariable): 70 chairs, audio and video equipment (details provided on request): 300 euros excluding VAT
> Presence of a technician during the assembly and disassembly of your event (2 hours included in the package), beyond that : 45 € / additional hour – price without VAT
• Provision of the spaces the day before 600 € – price without VAT
Any request can be addressed to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or + 32 471 73 33 12
Public parking available at the following address 166 chaussée de Vleurgat 1050 Ixelles